List Your Watercraft In Minutes With 2 Easy Steps
Are you a commercial fleet operator or private boat owner already in business performing rentals?
Are you looking for increased rental booking requests?
*WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR THE FOLLOWING:
- DUBAI – watersports, boat tours with captain, self-drive boats
- ABU DHABI – luxury yachts, regular boats, watersports, fishing trips
- SHARJAH – luxury yachts, regular boats, watersports, fishing trips
- RAS AL KHAIMAH – luxury yachts, regular boats, watersports, fishing trips
- TORONTO – luxury yachts, watersports
1. First Create A Public Vendor Profile For Renters To Browse
2. Then You Can Start Posting Your Watercraft(s) for Free!
Making a listing and vendor profile take less than 5 minutes.
Customers Will Be Able To:
- Browse Your Listing(s)
- Send A Detailed Booking Request That You Can Review & Accept or Decline
- Pay Online After You Accept Their Request (Before Arrival & Actual Booking Date)
- View Your Full Contact Info & Itinerary Upon an Accepted Booking
- We only make money when you do, and a booking is successfully completed. Listing with us and getting bookings is free.
- We pay you out your earnings the next day, within 24 hours of a completed booking.
- We cover all electronic transactions costs (the ~3% credit card fee) as well as currency exchange fees from our end, & handle customer disputes for you.
Do you check renters for proper ID?
YES, they have to submit their Passport or other relevant ID. You can view their files on your profile at any time, as well as vet or message them.
What if they damage the boat? Is there a security deposit?
There is a security deposit that you can set and collect in your listing.
How and when can I get paid?
You get paid right after a rental or charter ends, after 12 hours. We can e-transfer, PayPal, or bank transfer the payment (at your preference). After the first payment/preference we can automate your payouts.
Can I captain (charter) for renters instead of them driving my boat?
YES, you are able to have charters where you captain the boat instead of a customer renting it and self-driving. You can indicate this when creating your listing.
There may be cancellation in case of bad weather condition. How do I cancel a booking?
You may set your own cancellation policies (make it clear in your listing). You are able to cancel a booking before payment is made online within the listing/account. If you wish to cancel after payment is made you can contact our 24/7 support to cancel the booking and enforce relevant cancellation policy and refunds.
Do I need to get different insurance for the boat?
You would need to get commercial rental insurance, which we can help you setup in a week with our partner (CANADA ONLY, not valid for International Vendors). You can have any insurance policy that covers liability for watercraft rentals (commercial activities). AnchorsBook has an exclusive partnership with Gifford Carr to fast track our vendors insurance applications for watercraft rentals, and get them the lowest rates in the market!
Does AnchorsBook set the rates?
NO, you set whatever rates you wish. We might perform currency conversions on rates you set.
Why Can’t I message the Renter yet?
ONLY after a renter has successfully paid for your booking (following you accepting their request and reviewing their documents) can you message the renter.
Their phone number and full contact information is also shared with you after they have paid/confirmed the trip. And vice-versa.
At this stage, when the renter has paid, please feel free to contact them if you wish to better coordinate pickup/dropoff.
You can directly contact them with their contact info (e.g. phone number), or from your account/dashboard when you login to AnchorsBook and view and order in your dashboard as shown below.
Why We’re Great To Work With
Follow these simple instructions to post a listing for our users to view & book!
Download AnchorsBook Mobile App or Go To Mobile Web Browser.
Once in the AnchorsBook app, OR, on the mobile internet web browser (safari, chrome, etc.) follow the instructions in this video:
Follow the instructions in the following video (detailed instructions below)
Submitting your listing
- Once you submit a request, it will be reviewed by our team and posted live. We may contact you with any questions or clarification.
- You will receive an email confirmation when your listing is published.
- Our renters are able to review your listing on the front end of the AnchorsBook platform and send you booking requests!
- You can review your listing from your account to view bookings/orders, make any edits, or remove it.
Responding to/accepting bookings
Please make sure to review the details provided by the renter who submitted the bidding, view their boating license & drivers license, etc.
WHEN YOU ACCEPT A BOOKING: The renter still has to pay (unless: you uncheck reviewing each new booking manually, in which case a prospective renter would automatically be prompted to pay)
- We hold the payment in escrow until your booking is completed.
- You will be notified when the renter has paid after you accept their request.
Make sure to connect with your watercraft renter by sending them a message through AnchorsBook after accepting their booking
In order to view a new bookings details:
Navigate to your dashboard dropdown, and go to your bookings.
From here, you can view all of your bookings, their status (Confirmed, Unpaid, etc.), message a renter, review documents & contact info, etc.
Getting paid out
After your booking is finished, you are ready to receive your earnings immediately
Twelve Hours after the date of your bookings scheduled to be dropped off, it will automatically ‘Complete’.
*Use this 12 hours window after pickup window to coordinate any disputes, issues, etc. Please refer to our Terms & Conditions for more information on cancellations, deposits, refunds, disputes, etc.
When an order is ‘Completed’, your earnings will be deposited in your AnchorsBook balance in your Dashboard
And now you are ready to get paid out!
We manually pay out our vendors at the end of the month, but to get paid sooner navigate to your dashboard and “Request a Payout”!